- Partners In Excellence Advisory Board
- Currently, the PIE Advisory Board is seeking additional members. The main priority of the PIE Advisory Board is to assist in seeking philanthropic support for the PIE Scholarship Program. Additionally, the PIE Advisors meet 4 times a year to offer insight on the implementation of the scholarship program and other school issues.
- School Boards
- Each of the four Community Schools within Baltimore City are looking to build their school boards. Responsibilities may vary, depending on the particular school. Fundraising and business expertise are two common areas of need at most schools.
- Young Partners In Excellence
- Young Partners In Excellence (yPIE) is a group of 20-and-30-something professionals who are focused on volunteering and networking. Volunteer events are held at the four inner-city Baltimore Community Schools every 3 months. Social/networking events are held quarterly, as well.
- Coaching, Tutoring, Mentoring
- A variety of volunteer opportunities exist within our Catholic schools. From long-term volunteering, like mentoring or coaching, to one-time events, like speaking at a career day or another school event, volunteers add to the educational experience of the children in our schools.
*Certain volunteering may require completion of Archdiocesan STAND training.